Thursday, July 11, 2013

Yvonne Strahovski money


Beautiful Yvonne Strahovski as Hannah on Dexter. Yvonne is from Australia but pretty good with accents, telling AP: "My first language was Polish — my whole family is Polish. I'm the only Australian. So I think because of that, I have maybe an ear for different types of sounds and my mouth is used to using different muscles." Strahovski, is remembered from the spy comedy show Chuck, which ran for five years. The show was pretty cheap to produce, costing Warner Brothers between $1.5 to 2.5 million per episode, and the reason were the low salaries of its actors. It was Yvonne's first job in the US and till then she had worked only in Australia.

But obviously the salaries must have gone up after the first couple of seasons. When Yvonne Strahovski was told that she would need to hire a host of people: agent, manager, publicist, accountant, assistant, etc she was surprised and asked "Why do I need all these people?" When she realized that it was impossible to manage her money, career, and life on her own Strahovski said: "I saw the beauty of it very quickly, and I really don't know what I would do without a team of people around me to help me forge my career."

Yvonne Strahovski will be in I, Frankenstein with Bill Nighy and Aaron Eckhart, released in the US on 13 September. There is an online Yvonne Strahovski fan club that wants the blonde beauty to play a Bond girl. Yvonne announced at the 2010 Comic Con that she'll apply for American citizenship. In a MTV NextMovie.com poll, some 348,796 people were asked to rank TV stars who could become movie stars. 'Supernatural''s Jared Padalecki got 50.92% of the votes. 'Chuck' star Yvonne Strahovski picked up 40.46% of the votes, and the rest went with Nina Dobrev of 'The Vampire Diaries'.

Forbes included Yvonne Strahovsk in the list of Next Breakout Stars in 2009. This was when her prime time drama about computers and government secrets was at the peak of its popularity and Yvonne had signed on four movies. In May 2010 Strahovski told Yahoo about buying her own home in Los Angeles for for $859,000: "Yeah, now I've got my own place, and my parents actually moved over."



The ladies of Dexter at the premiere party for Season 8 of the show: Aimee Garcia, hot Latina who is always in shorts or bikinis on the show, Jennifer Carpenter, with her raging emotions and conflicts, and the newcomer Yvonne Strahovski. Getting the attention of male fans is pretty easy, but to win over girls an actress has to be good at her job, and wear pretty dresses and adequate makeup to events. Yvonne Strahovski seems to be pretty good at that. Most fashion blogs think she looks good at premieres and parties, not spectacular, but really pretty.

To prove that she is not just a pretty face with a hot body, Yvonne Strahovski did a Broadway play 'Golden Boy'. She got some more fans out of voice work on Mass Effect 2. They modeled the game character Miranda Lawson on Yvonne Strahovski and let her speak in an Australian accent. Yvonne Strahovski was in the action flick Killer Elite, but just as a pretty face. To make money for her movie projects, Yvonne Strahovski's action skills and hot body will be needed to attract eyeballs into movie theaters. Male eyeballs. Enlarged ten times.



In an interview with ChuckTV, action gal Yvonne Strahovski said, "Yeah, I'm definitely more a part of the boys club than the girls club, I think. I'm not really one of the girls who go get manicures and stuff. One of the articles they wrote about me, in one of the New York papers, they published that I had just had my first manicure at the time. And it still is my one and only manicure that I'd ever had....manicure/pedicure, because I just don't do that."

Girls Blogs