Monday, May 13, 2013

Kate Upton favorite

Kate Upton is the favorite male fantasy icon lately. GQ named her most desirable body, Maxim ranked her number 8 on the hot 100, AskMen ranked her second most desirable, and now female fans are getting their voices heard. So many girls like Kate Upton's curves and now fashion magazine Vogue has called her the hottest supermodel in the world.

Kate Upton's topless body and pretty feet in Cosmopolitan. Her 36 inch bottom stretches the Buttress & Snatch underwear. Upton says in the interview: "To me, what’s sexy is when you look like you’re having a good time. That, and when you look effortless and have messy hair." Kate Upton told Ellen that her favourite body part are her eyes. And her least favorite body part is ... her hands. "I have little baby hands. Don't zoom in on them."

A teen Kate Upton uses her baby hands to grab a rope. Growing up in Florida, Kate Upton tells Esquire: "I do know that when I was in junior high, I used to be made fun of — for being flat-chested........And when finally I went through my growth spurt, and they appeared, and I just... I loved them. So that's why I like boobs, because I didn't have them, and then I got 'em."

Kate Upton rich girl

Kate Upton is born rich. The great-granddaughter of Frederick Upton, one of the founders of the Whirlpool Corporation, and the niece of Congressman Fred Upton, Kate was no stranger to the spotlight. In Melbourne, Florida she was a world championship horseback rider. Kate Upton has planned and prepared her modeling career very well. She first signed on with Elite Model Management in Miami as a 15-year old, and mostly got catalog work. Kate tells AskMen: "If you have a curvy figure, you’re automatically going to get more bathing suits and lingerie work. Because I started in Miami, I was always comfortable in that."

But Kate Upton was desperate for more quality work and moved to IMG agency in New York, where she leased an apartment. Kate began getting assignments with Guess, Lunaire Lingerie, Bare Necessities, Wacoal Lingerie, Victoria's Secret, RYGY, Jenna Leigh Lingerie, SoBe Try Anything, Liverpool, DirecTV, Beach Bunny, etc. At 16 Kate Upton was introduced as a SI swimsuit rookie, and bagged the cover in 2012, and again this year.

Kate was so desperate to attend the May 2012 Met Ball that she paid $25,000 of her own money for an invite. But this story was denied by a source for designer Michael Kors, who said she was invited by them. True or not, the story fits the ambitious young Upton. Kate tells Sneeze Mag: "I love New York because there’s always something to do. It’s so convenient to walk everywhere and I love going to New York sporting events...I love sushi and my favorite restaurant is Nobu."

Forbes magazine estimate Kate Upton's net worth for 2012 at $1.5 million. Kate Upton has small roles in two movies and wants her own clothing line in the near future. Kate did a racy Super Bowl commercial for Mercedes-Benz and told Forbes: "I think that it would be more unusual for me if I actually washed the car, because I don’t have a car, and I definitely wouldn’t be washing it.....I do, I do have a drivers license. I’m very used to traveling, but I think I’ve gotten more used to plane rides, less cars."

Kate Upton likes

Kate Upton tell Esquire: "I like my bikinis very small, and I also like, uh, nude-colored bikinis because people double-take — they think I'm naked on the beach." Kate Upton likes her beauty sleep and tweets: "About to take a little 20 hour nap and when I wake up ill be somewhere warm =)"

Kate Upton gets sand on her wet body while sleeping. Kate tells Sneeze Mag: "Guess was always my dream campaign, but now that I have that I guess my next goal is a beauty campaign. I’d also like to make the switch into movies. I’m letting my career ride itself out and see where it takes me. I try not to plan it out too much." As young girl Kate Upton looked up to Brazilian beauty Adriana Lima: "My favorite was, and still is, Adriana Lima. She’s just so beautiful and I love all the campaigns that she comes out with."

Kate Upton hates bullying and dislikes men with back hair. And she likes her model friends. A tweet exchange with Jessica Gomes: "Why does you tube have to dedicate 3 whole videos to just my cleavage & how my boobs bounce whilst dancing! Not fair I have other skills! ha" "@iamjessicagomes oh I'm in the same boat as you!!" Kate Upton likes using the Internet, Google, and Twitter.

Kate Upton is close to her family, believes in God, and has a pretty busy career. There are rumors about Kate Upton's love life, but don't be surprised if she reveals that she only ever had one boyfriend! Kate is pretty innocent. One tweet on girls sex matters: "Just saw friend with benefits commercial do they really have an app to tell if a girl is on their period?"

Kate Upton feet

Kate Upton has a gorgeous body....with small hands. What about Kate Upton's feet? Below, a young Kate Upton with straight hair in bed for photographer April Hubal, showing off her pretty little pink feet:

Kate Upton is asked on Twitter: "on a scale of 0-10 how ticklish are your feet? xx" The hot young tease replies: "10 I'm very ticklish =(" Kate Upton's ticklish feet will make her a male fetish favorite!

Girls Blogs