Friday, March 15, 2013

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley money

British girl Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was a farmer's daughter who began making money age 16, for a Levi's commercial, and told British GQ what she did with her first paycheque: "I thought that would be the one and only time I would ever get paid for modelling so I spent all of my first cheque on a Ford Ka, even though I couldn't drive." Now 25, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley made it to the 2012 Sunday Times Rich List with a net worth of $7.5million. She made millions each year of being a Victoria's Secret model (since 2006) but was dropped from the lineup last year. Rosie is now the face of Burberry, and for Marks & Spencer Autograph. Huntington-Whiteley designed her own Rosie for Autograph line of lingerie. She told the Telegraph: "I know lingerie because I've worn it [professionally] for 10 years. I've learnt how women's bodies work; I've learnt how my body works. I mean, if you're not picking up something after 10 years, something is wrong."

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley made good money as an actress in Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and this year she got a part in Mad Max: Fury Road. Rosie owned apartments in New York and London's Maida Vale; she sold the NY apartment for $885,000 and moved in with boyfriend Jason Statham in LA. Huntington-Whiteley uses apple products like the iPad and iPhone. She told Women's Health: "As children we were never allowed to sit around watching TV or playing computer games."

Girls Blogs