Sunday, March 24, 2013

Diane Kruger money

Diane Kruger owns an apartment in Los Angeles and another apartment in Paris, where she spends part of her time, and she rents a Vancouver apartment with boyfriend Joshua Jackson. Diane Kruger made some money from modeling in Europe, but more from acting in European and American movies, and a recent Hollywood reporter article alleges that Kruger charges lots of money for appearing at fashion shows.



They say Jessica Alba and Kate Bosworth can earn as much as $100,000 for each public appearance, while Rachel Bilson earns $150,000 for an appearance. Camilla Belle earnings are lower (between $20,000-$50,000), and while Diane Kruger is in that range she attended 31 events in 2012. As a former model Diane Kruger does not use a stylist, but turns out beautifully dressed at events. So for the money she charges Kruger adds plenty of value to those events. Her own net worth has gone up from successful movies like Inglorious Basterds and Special Forces, her new movie The Host is playing currenty and she has several upcoming movies.



Diane Kruger spends her money on clothes, jewellry, shoes, but she has a fetish for watches. "I am a stickler for timekeeping, so a watch is essential to me. It is also something you can keep in the family as an heirloom to pass on to your children, which is incredibly important to a woman," she told LA Confidential. Diane Kruger owns several watches of the Jaeger-LeCoultre brand, each costing up to $30,000. Diane doesn't spend much money on cars, telling Elle Canada: "I've been biking lately in Paris, especially since I sold my car." Kruger told Glamour on how she spent her first paycheque: "All my life I wanted to own an Hermès Constance bag, and when I signed with Calvin Klein, I decided this was the time that I could afford it. I truly broke a sweat when I paid for it."

Girls Blogs