Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Brooke Burke pretty feet

Brooke Burke became famous as a pin up girl in mens magazines, hosting Wild On, and now as host of DWTS. She is married to David Charvet and tweets: "After lingerie shopping David dragged me to the apple store. How do men go from sex to technology so fast?!?!" Brooke Burke has been using apple products: mac computers, iPhones, and iPads. Every part of Brooke Burke is attractive to men, but some obsess over her pretty feet. Brooke says, "I don't have a foot obsession. I just like feet. But sometimes I have fans who want to take pictures of my feet." Burke stays in shape with her own body-sculpting workouts and yoga, and she tries to eat healthy natural food. Brooke loves getting her pretty feet oiled and stroked: "I'm a sucker for a great foot massage."

Girls Blogs