Saturday, February 23, 2013

Victoria Justice drives



Victoria Justice drives boys crazy with her cuteness. Victoria Justice shows some leg, attending the LoveGold Cocktails event in honor of Fred Leighton this Thursday. But boy, your eyes come back to her amazingly cute face! In an interview with Star Pulse, Victoria Justice says, "In my life, I like to take the time to really get to know someone. Not even talking about being intimate or whatever, but before I kiss someone or make the first move at all, I like to have formed a connection, become really good friends first. That’s my opinion."



Victoria Justice in the driver's seat of her mom's 2011 Chevrolet Cruze. She is 20 but only has a permit to drive cars. Victoria Justice drives safe and urges other kids to do the same; she told LookToTheStars: "I haven't been ready to take my big Driving Test to get my license. I've been working so much that I haven't had the time to really practice being on the road."

Girls Blogs