Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Luisana Lopilato BlackBerry user

Argentine beauty Luisana Lopilato has been using the BlackBerry phone for a long time. On Twitter Lopilato says, "Today as I promised! I answer all the tweets you can!! So d from 6 am responding with my blackberry in hand!"

The young actress and model married Canadian singer Michael Buble. In an interview with Los Andes magazine, Luisana Lopilato said "We communicate by all means: phone five times a day, computer, Blackberry." Luisana keeps in youch with her fans with her Facebook and Twitter accounts and announced that she was pregnant on her YouTube channel.


Luisana Lopilato also uses the Mac computer and the iPad, but she is loyal to BlackBerry for her tweets. One tweet reads: "I broke my sixth BB! Tremendooooo! Hahaha! Q me about the phone!??"

Girls Blogs