Sunday, February 17, 2013

AnnaSophia Robb body beautiful

Seen as a child star in Race to Witch Mountain and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, AnnaSophia Robb stars in the TV show The Carrie Diaries. On Twitter AnnaSophia gives energy saving advice: "Unplug your cell phone charger when it's not in use! By doing this, we can eliminate carbon dioxide emissions." Another tweet: "When you're not using your computer, put it into sleep mode and turn the screen off! Even screen savers use energy." AnnaSophia Robb had a memorable role as surfer Bethany Hamilton in Soul Surfer, and told Collider about training her beautiful body: "I swam a lot, did breath-holding exercises, did core strengthening, worked on balance and pop-ups. And then, once I got to Hawaii, I trained for about six weeks. I’d surf for about two hours every day, and then do on-land training. There was a lot of paddling in the ocean. That was tiring, but so worth it. And then, I changed my diet to eat more protein and gain some muscle."
AnnaSophia Robb doing some Paddleboarding. AnnaSophia is 5'2" tall and used to run, swim, dance, snowboard and ski, growing up in Colorado. Her petite body notwithstanding, beautiful AnnaSophia Robb told the Denver Post: "I like girlie stuff, but I also kickbox. I am very strong. I have some muscle. I like to roughhouse. I like to get in the mud. I'm not afraid to get dirty."

Girls Blogs