Sunday, January 13, 2013

Victoria Justice private

Victoria Justice is done with TV. She told the Miami Herald in an interview: "Being on Victorious was great, but super demanding and sometimes grueling because there was music and performances. That added a whole other layer. I had so much fun, and I loved it, but I think for now I want to continue doing films." Victoria Justice and Ariana Grande candid photo on the set of Victorious:

Victoria Justice is popular on Facebook and Twitter but is wary of how that trechnology enables people to intrude into her private space. Victoria tells Latina Media: "I realize now that paparazzi, camera phones, Twitter, etc. don't necessarily make it easy to keep that part of your life private. Somehow it seems that the terms have changed for me and I will have to be very aware of that going forward." The favorite tech accessory of Victoria Justice is the iPhone. She tweeted recently: "I finally gave in and bought the new iPhone. I'm a little upset though. My old iPhone and I went through so much together. RIP... :*-(" [update April 2013: her private photos became public when Victoria Justice's iPhone was hacked]

"I'm a pretty private person when it comes to that sort of thing. I don't really want people to know who I'm dating and I try really hard to keep it separate from everything else," Victoria Justice tells Latina Media. She has been dating Ryan Rottman for some time. She'll soon be 20, but Victoria Justice drives with a permit, and told Redeye in an interview: "Yeah, I have my permit. I just haven't had time to practice, and I don't want to get on the road if I don’t feel comfortable....19 I think is a good age to have it [license]."

Girls Blogs